The Office of Research and Development was established with the missions of promoting and integrating academic research and development, strengthening industry relations and technological cooperative programs, helping students with their career planning, and providing further employment information. Based on the ideas of starting enterprises, innovation and creativity, we try to help students put what they learn into practice in order to increase the number of patents, technology transfer, and grant authorization.
Division of Practice and Careers Service:
1. Arrange field trip and factory visit.
2. Handle affairs related to skill test and scholarship.
3. Provide advice on future career and advanced studies.
4. Assist in the affairs related to alumni association.
5. Handle other assigned businesses.
Division of Research and Development
1. Handle affairs related to NTC researches and academic-industry cooperation.
2. Assist in programs of cooperative education.
3. Process related matters for projects of technology services.
4. Handle affairs related to Ministry of Education (MOE) and National Science
5. Manage affairs related to the research achievements.
6. Make contact with public and private organizations to set up regulations regarding
the academic-industry cooperation. Assist in other related affairs.